Heavy Combination Training
- Road Transport
- Passenger Transport
- Civil Construction
This course is designed to train drivers to a competent practical standard, which will enable them to pass the relevant VicRoads testing criteria for skill and practical driving in the category of Heavy Combination Truck.
Aust-Link Pty Ltd is accredited to deliver training and Assessment for Victoria (VicRoads).
A Heavy Combination vehicle is described as a Prime Mover/Single Semi, or Heavy Rigid plus trailer greater than 8 tonne GVM.
Courses are run over 2 days (1:1) The trainer can give the participant an estimation of training required after the first session.
A VicRoad Bus and Truck Driver knowledge test can be sat at any time.
Trainer / Participant Ratio1:1 (maximum)
- Road Law
- Pre Operational Checks/cabin checks
- Starting/stopping sequence
- City/Highway driving
- Turning and handling
- 90 degree turns
- Systems of vehicle control/braking distances
- Lane management/following distances
- Maintaining safe speed/safe group
- HC licence testing
- TLIA1001 SECURE CARGO
- TLIB2004 CARRY OUT VEHICLE INSPECTION
- TLIC2049 OPERATE HEAVY VEHICLE ON UNSEALED ROADS
- TLIB2008 CARRY OUT INSPECTION OF TRAILERS
- TLIC3004 DRIVE A HEAVY RIGID VEHICLE
- TLIC3005 DRIVE HEAVY COMBINATION VEHICLE
- TLILIC3017 LICENCE TO DRIVE HEAVY COMBINATION VEHICLE
Full Fee: $1,299.00
VTG Concession: $138.00
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.