Administer the implementation of Fatigue Management Strategies
- Road Transport
- Passenger Transport
- Civil Construction
This program aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to administer the implementation of Fatigue Management strategies as required by the new Fatigue Management Reform.
9-hour group session
Trainer / Participant Ratio1:10 (minimum)
Participants are provided with the necessary skills and knowledge to manage personal fatigue when in control of a heavy vehicle. Such as:
- Recognising signs of fatigue;
- Implementation of strategies to minimise fatigue.
Participants involved in the coordination of drivers will also cover the following;
- Monitor the implementation of fatigue management strategies;
- Recognise breaches of fatigue management policies, procedures and regulations;
- Develop and assess staff competence in fatigue management;
- Provide feedback to employees on any shortcomings in fatigue management skills and knowledge;
- Report on the implementation of fatigue management policy.
Training conducted in this course aligns to the following units of competence from the TLI16 Transport & Logistics Training Package.
TLIF2010 Apply Fatigue Management Strategies.
TLIF3063 Administer the Implementation of Fatigue management Strategies
Full Fee: $395.00
VTG Concession: $70.00
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.