All Terrain Vehicles (ATV)
- Road Transport
- Passenger Transport
- Civil Construction
- Any other user
This course aims to increase the safety margin of ATV operators and decrease vehicle operating costs through the application of skills appropriate to all terrain vehicles.
1 full day
Trainer / Participant Ratio1:6 Maximum
An Aust-Link Certificate of Attendance will be issued to each participant.
- How ATV’s operate
- Ascent and decent
- Fording and wading
- Attitude and professional operation
- Gear ratios and their uses
- Relevant road law and regulations
- Techniques for hazardous situations
- Systematic riding skills
- Vehicle inspection and maintenance
- Defensive riding techniques
- Correct steering, braking and gear changing techniques
Course content and location of training coordinated by Aust-Link Pty Ltd.
Full Fee: $450.00
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.