Apply Fatigue Management Strategies
- Road Transport
- Passenger Transport
- Civil Construction
This program aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to apply fatigue management strategies and also inform the participant of the new Fatigue Management Reform.
6-hour group session
Trainer / Participant Ratio1:10 (minimum)
Participants are provided with the necessary skills and knowledge to manage personal fatigue when in control of a heavy vehicle.
Training conducted in this course aligns to the following unit of competence from the TLI16 Transport & Logistics Training Package.
TLIF2010 APPLY FATIGUE MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES.
This course includes
- Causes and effects of fatigue
- Identify workplace practices which are most effective in combating fatigue
- Recognition of personal warning signs of fatigue
- Factors which increase the risk of fatigue related crashes
- Making decisions about lifestyle choices
- Plan strategies to combat fatigue.
Full Fee: $295.00
VTG Concession: $50.00
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.