Cert III in Driving Operations
This Qualification is designed for Driving Operation job roles within the Transport & Logistics Industry.
Successful completion of the qualification will require competence in units of competency that relate to selected job role requirements.
Successful completion of a licencing unit within the qualification must align with licencing and Vic Roads requirements applicable to Heavy Vehicle.
Classes are conducted for two days per week over a fifteen week period.
Times: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Course Ratio: Minimum 10 participants.
Successful completion of 18 to 20 Units of Competency.
- Six Core Units
- At least 1 licencing unit relevant to the vehicle type applicable to the selected Job role.
- All units (6-8) within one of the Industry Specific or job roles
On successful completion of the course Participants will be awarded:
TLI31216 CERTIFICATE III DRIVING OPERATIONS.
- TLID1001 Shift Materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIE1005 Carry out basic workplace calculations
- TLIF1001 Follow occupational health and safety procedures
- TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
- TLIH2001 Interpret road maps and navigate pre-determined routes
- TLIL1001 Complete workplace orientation / induction procedures
- TLILIC2014 Licence to drive light rigid vehicle
- TLILIC2015 Licence to drive medium rigid vehicle
- TLILIC2016 Licence to drive heavy rigid vehicle
- TLILIC3017 Licence to drive heavy combination vehicle
- TLILIC3018 Licence to drive multi-combination vehicle
Specialisation: Heavy General Frieght Units
- TLIE3004 Prepare workplace documents
- TLIE2008 Process workplace documentation
- TLIE3012 Consolidate manifest documentation
- TLID2004 Load and unload goods/cargo
- TLIB2004 Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIA1001 Secure Cargo
- TLIB2008 Carry out inspection of trailers
- TLIB1031 Clean up plant, equipment and worksite
- TLIC2025 Operate four wheel drive vehicle
- TLIC2049 Operate heavy vehicle on unsealed roads
- TLID2003 Handle dangerous goods/hazardous substances
- TLIE3002 Estimate/calculate mass, area and quantiy
- TLIE1003 Participate in basic workplace communication
- TLIF1002 Conduct housekeeping activities
- TLIF2006 Apply accident-emergency procedures
- TLIF4014 Develop and maintain a safe workplace
- TLIG1001 Work effectively with others
- TLIH3002 Plan and navigate routes
- TLIH3004 Identify major roads, services and attractions
- TLII1002 Apply customer service skills
- TLIL2008 Complete routine administrative tasks
- TLILI2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck
Full Fee: $3,900.00
VTG Concession: $163.08
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.