Conduct Forklift Operations
- Civil Construction Industry
- Transport and logistics
Designed for individuals who need to acquire the necessary skills, knowledge and attitude to obtain Victorian certification as a Forklift Truck Operator.
Following training, Aust-Link staff are qualified to test individuals to receive a Victorian Worksafe Forklift operators licence.
- OH&S Procedures
- Securing Cargo
- Vehicle inspection
- Loading & Unloading
- Forklift Operations
- Simulated workplace activities
A course can be conducted over three days, or one on one training and assessment at mutually convenient times can be arranged.
Trainer / Participant Ratio1:4 maximum
To train participants to operate a Forklift in a safe and effective manor. To pass the Worksafe Victoria assessment.
Participants are trained and assessed to the National Competency Standards by Worksafe Victoria authorised assessors. On application Worksafe Victoria issue the successful participant with a High Risk Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck.
An Aust-Link Statement of Attainment will be issued at completion of this training.
Worksafe Victoria Licence Fees are additional.
- TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLIA1001 Secure cargo
- TLIB2004 Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIE1003 Participate in basic workplace communications
- TLIE1005 Carry out basic workplace calculations
- TLID2004 Load and unload goods/cargo
- TLID2010 Operate a forklift
- TLIF1001 Follow OH&S procedures
Full Fee: $550.00
VTG Concession: $50.00
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.