Defensive Driving Course
- Company Representatives.
- Drivers of Company Vehicles
- Transport industry
- Any Licenced Road User
This course evaluates the driving skills and traffic interaction behaviour of car drivers. The program is designed to highlight and strengthen positive aspects of driving performance, raise any deficiencies identified and allow for discussion, trial and practice of new methods and techniques to rectify the driving habits.
Trainer / Participant Ratio1:6 (maximum)
- To develop an understanding of Road Law and the need to abide by them.
- To develop basic skills in controlling a car in normal driving situations.
- To create an awareness for the need to display a courteous and responsible attitude in relation to the driving task.
An Aust-Link Certificate of Attendance will be issued to each participant and or competencies from an endorsed training package when applicable.
- TLIC3036 APPLY SAFE CAR DRIVING BEHAVIOURS
- TLIB2004 CARRY OUT VEHICLE INSPECTION
- Road Law
- Vehicle safety inspection
- Systems of vehicle control
- Evaluation Drive
- In vehicle instruction
- Various driving conditions
- Defensive driving
- Cornering & overtaking
- Fatigue Management
- Awareness and passenger safety
Full Fee: $450.00
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.