Four Wheel Drive Course
This course aims to increase the skills and knowledge required to use the appropriate range, gear and techniques to drive a Four Wheel Drive vehicle. This course will increase the safety margin for vehicle drivers.
2 full days.
Trainer / Participant Ratio1:3 (per vehicle) 6 maximum
- To correctly operate a Four Wheel Drive vehicle
- Highlight operational safety care for vehicle occupants
- Mechanical appreciation and environmental considerations.
- Company procedures included in the course, if required.
TLIC2025 Operate four wheel drive vehicle
RIIVEH305E Operate and maintain a four wheel drive vehicle
FPICOT3259 Operate a four wheel drive on unsealed roads
FPICOT3260 Recover four wheel drive vehicles
FPIFGM3215 Perform complex 4x4 operations
- Ascent & decent
- How a Four Wheel Drive operates
- Freewheel hubs
- Gear ratios and their uses
- Transmission wind up
- Techniques for Hazardous situations
- Attitude and professional driving
- Vehicle inspection and maintenance
- Relevant road law and regulations
- Defensive driving techniques
- Systematic driving skills
- Correct steering, braking and gear selection
Course content and location of training coordinated by Aust-Link Pty Ltd.
Full Fee: $633.00
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.