Heavy Rigid Training
- Road Transport
- Passenger Transport
- Civil Construction
This course is designed to train drivers to a competent standard in both theory and practical, which will enable them to pass the relevant VicRoads testing criteria for theory, skills and practical driving in the category of Heavy Rigid.
Aust-Link Pty Ltd is accredited to deliver training and Assessment for Victoria (VicRoads).
A Heavy Rigid vehicle is described as a vehicle with 3 or more axles, including truck and bus, greater than 8 tonnes GVM.
Courses run over 2 days (1:1). The trainer can give the participant an estimation of training required after the first session.
A VicRoad Bus and Truck Driver knowledge test can be sat at any time.
Trainer / Participant Ratio1:1 (maximum)
- Road Law
- Pre Operational Checks/cabin checks
- Starting/stopping sequence
- City/Highway driving
- Turning and handling
- 90 degree turns
- Systems of vehicle control/braking distances
- Lane management/following distances
- Maintaining safe speed/safe group
- TLIA1001 SECURE CARGO
- TLIB2004 CARRY OUT VEHICLE INSPECTION
- TLIC2049 OPERATE HEAVY VEHICLE ON UNSEALED ROADS
- TLIC2002 DRIVE LIGHT RIGID VEHICLE
- TLIC3003 DRIVE MEDIUM RIGID VEHICLE
- TLIC3004 DRIVE HEAVY RIGID VEHICLE
- TLILIC2016 LICENCE TO DRIVE HEAVY RIGID VEHICLE
Full Fee: $1,680.00
VTG Concession: $138.00
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.