Multi Combination Training
- Road Transport & Logistics
- Coach/ Bus driving
- Local & General freight
- Service Industry
This course is designed to train drivers to a competent standard in both theory and practical, which will enable them to pass the relevant Aust Roads testing criteria for theory, skills and practical driving in the category of Multi Combination.
Aust-Link Pty Ltd is accredited to deliver training for Victoria (VicRoads), SA (Transport SA) and NSW (RMS NSW).
2 Full Days.
In order to receive a Multi Combination endorsement participants must satisfactorily complete the following requirements:
- Describe and explain road law and regulations relevant to the driving of a Multi Combination vehicle
- Drive a Multi Combination Vehicle safely and correctly under licence testing conditions
- Couple and uncouple the trailers of a Multi Combination vehicle safely and correctly under licence testing conditions.
- Road Law
- VicRoads Theory Test
- Defensive Driving
- Driving Tips
- Loading MC Vehicles & Load Distribution
- Road train information
- Pre Operational checks
- 90 Degree turns
- Fuel efficiency/economy driving
- Braking/following distances
- Highway driving
- Lane management
- System of vehicle control
- Gear selection
TLIA1001 SECURE CARGO
TLIB2004 CARRY OUT VEHICLE INSPECTION
TLIC2049 OPERATE HEAVY VEHICLE ON UNSEALED ROADS
TLIB2008 CARRY OUT INSPECTION OF TRAILERS
TLIC3004 DRIVE A HEAVY RIGID VEHICLE
TLIC4006 DRIVE MULTI COMBINATION VEHICLE
TLILIC3018 LICENCE TO DRIVE MULTI COMBINATION VEHICLE
Full Fee: $1,299.00
VTG Concession: $110.00
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.