Young Drivers Program
- School Students
- Young Pre Learner Drivers
This course is aimed at Secondary College and Pre Learner Student drivers and is designed to develop their basic driving and vehicle handling skills.
The course comprises both theoretical and practical sessions throughout the 12 hour program usually over 3 Days.
Training is conducted in dual control vehicles using manual and automatic transmissions.
Trainer / Participant Ratio1:4 (maximum)
- To develop an understanding of Road Law and the need to abide by them.
- To develop basic skills in controlling a car in normal driving situations.
- To create an awareness for the need to display a courteous and responsible attitude in relation to the driving task.
An Aust-Link Certificate of Attendance will be issued to each participant and or competencies from an endorsed training package when applicable.
- Driver Attitude
- Select Legal sequence
- Road signs and markings
- Alcohol and drugs
- Fatigue Management
- Various driving conditions
- Vehicle instruments
- Moving off, stopping and gear change
- Parking, lane changing,3 point turns
- Reversing, overtaking and cornering
- Wheel change
- Engine components
- Exhaust components
Full Fee: $240.00
Please enter your details below to enquire about this course.